Hey guys! Today I’m excited to do my viti-Friday post on a video I made for Dermablend Professional’s Camo Confessions Campaign. The campaign went live this Monday, March 10th and my humble video (with poor lighting and zoomed in way too close to my face) appears on the second page of their “Get Involved” tab on the Camo Confessions YouTube page.
A few months ago, two lovely Dermablend reps contacted me asking me to create a short video that followed these guidelines:
- talk about my skin story (vitiligo, etc.)
- have a “reveal moment”
- film where and how I usually do (yup – bad lighting and awkward space to boot!)
- be myself!
I was thrilled to oblige, especially since they’re donating $1 to the Look Good Feel Better Foundation for every video that’s submitted. If you have a chance, I would be forever grateful if you watched it, liked it via YouTube, and left a comment telling me what you think. I plan to post a “bear makeup tutorial” video sometime soon 😛
Submit your own video!
- Go to the campaign’s YouTube page. (You’ll only be able to see the page on a computer or laptop.)
- Click on the “get involved” tab and click “submit your confession now.”
- It’ll take you to facebook, where you can upload your video!
- You can add your video to your YouTube channel too, but by posting it to the Camo Confessions page, it’ll give them a chance to donate the $ mentioned in the campaign and to post it on their “get involved” tab!
Let me know if you upload a video!! I would love to watch it 🙂
Here’s some other useful info if you plan to make a contribution to the campaign …
Brand: Dermablend® Professional
Campaign name: Camo Confessions
Campaign URL: http://www.youtube.com/user/dermablendpro/camoconfessions
Campaign Hashtags: #CamoConfessions #MyCamo #DermablendPro #BlendInToStandOut
Campaign Purpose: Reveal how you “Blend in to stand out” to inspire others and to help woman battling appearance related side effects from Cancer treatments. Each confession submitted, Dermablend will donate $1 to the Look Good Feel Better Foundation® http://lookgoodfeelbetter.org/
The brands handles for tagging purposes:
· Instagram: @Dermablendpro
· Twitter: @Dermablendpro
· Facebook: Dermablend professional
· Youtube: Dermanlendpro