Today I learned that apparently someone who google searched “Eudaimonia toner” was brought to this blog. Isn’t that funny!
I am getting toward the bottom of my Elemis lavender toner, and I have super duper sensitive skin, so I was really excited when I looked up the toner and was brought to an etsy seller page with this really wonderful toner for sensitive skin! Whoda thunk it? And then … it hit me. Today is Terrible Tuesday! Even though I don’t absolutely need it right away, I order the 60 mL size for $6.47 (+ $6.00 shipping from Canada).
Here are some of the reasons it looks awesome:
- It’s free trade, organic, vegan, and cruelty-free.
- 5% of the proceeds go to grassroots charities.
- It’s moisturizing, and alcohol-free.
- It has chamomile and lavender, so the smell should put me right at ease!
- It’s handmade, and under “materials” they list love and care. Awww!
- The company, Sudsatorium, seems to be one of integrity and quality.
Of course, I’ll have to reserve my final say until I’m able to test it out. But when I do, I’ll be sure to review it for any other sensitive skined people out there.