I was excited when I first got a full-sized sample of ModelCo’s Fibre Lashxtend in my Birchbox a while ago, but I stopped using it because, while I liked the length and the natural look, the fallout was atrocious! I switched to Blinc Mascara Amplified about a month ago. I have never tried a tube mascara before, and I love it!
If you are tired of rubbing your eyes raw to remove your waterproof mascara or massive amounts of fallout, you should definitely give this mascara a try.
1) Minimal fallout
2) Very easy to remove: no makeup remover needed
4) Flakes but doesn’t smudge if I fall asleep with it on
5) Formulation is fine for sensitive eyes (which I have)
6) Waterproof (except hot water + pressure)
1) Dries on opening part of tube easily: hard to screw the tube closed now and mascara inside will probably dry faster
2) Not the most natural look (usually I prefer natural)
3) Small amount of fallout after 10+ hours of wear (not a huge con, but worth mentioning)
4) Brush can be difficult to work with
5) Definitely a bit costly ($26 from Sephora)
Overall, I would say this is an A+ mascara. I absolutely love the super easy removal (lots of hot water and light pressure), and not having to swipe the corner of my eyes with my fingers every hour to fight off raccoon eyes!