I’m so impressed by this tea. It is super-DUPER healthy and tasty!
– 1-2 teaspoons for 8 ounces of water
– 20 minutes to steep (recommended to get full flavor)
– Add honey for sweetness!
Looks like a light amber color.
Smells like dandelions – flowery with a touch of sweet honey smell.
Tastes much earthier than it smells. Not sweet, more like plain dandelion flavor.
Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Nettle leaf, Organic Red Clover and Organic Yarrow. USDA/NOP certified 100% organic.
Health Benefits of Dandelion:
– non-caffeinated, herbal
– contains: calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, vitamins C A D E and B, antioxidants and more!!
– helps reduce high cholesterol
– used to treat hepatitis, jaundice, alcohol liver disease
– good for weight loss, detoxification, liver, kidney, & skin
Thanks so much for watching and reading!! If you have a chance to try it, let me know what you think!